In addition to campaigning for our public infrastructure to be greener, and for companies to be more responsible, there are many actions that we should take as individuals. There is lots of online advice about ways that people can tackle climate change in our lists of ‘ten things…’..
- 10 ways to take action on climate change without leaving the house, Possible, April 2020
- 10 things you can to do to help save our planet, World Wildlife Fund
- Ten things you can do right now to tackle climate change, Possible, October 2019
- 9 things you can do about climate change, Imperial College Grantham Institute, June 2019
- Ten simple ways to act on climate change, BBC Future, November 2018
- Overwhelmed by climate change? Here’s what you can do, The Guardian, October 2018
You can calculate your carbon footprint or your ecological footprint, and also identify actions that you can take to reduce carbon emissions.